1. Create wish list
You can create your wish list using an e-mail address. With some additional information you can give your wish list a personal touch.
- Name: This will be displayed in the banner of your wish list, e.g. "Michael Lehman" or "Rachel and Robert".
- E-mail: The link to your wish list will be sent to this e-mail address. Please keep the e-mail or save the link!
- Wish list title: This will be displayed in the banner of your wish list, e.g. "We are getting married" or "Emma's wish list for her 10th birthday".
- Date: This is displayed in the banner of your wish list and is usually the day the occasion will be celebrated.
- Description: Here you can write down personal thoughts about the occasion, but also give details about your birthday party or share a few lines of your favorite song. The text will be displayed under the banner of your wish list.
- To further personalize your wishlist you can upload a profile photo (not a required field) and change the pre-selected design.
2. Manage multiple wish lists
You can create one or more wishlists with one e-mail address. You remain logged in to the last wish list you created. You can access all other wish lists via the „Wish list overview“ under "My Wishbob". If you want to use this feature, you need to confirm your e-mail address once on each device you want to use (e.g. PC, smartphone, tablet). In the „Wish list overview“ you can then edit or delete your existing wish lists and create new ones.
Only wish lists created with the same e-mail address are displayed in this overview. If you use different e-mail addresses, you can reach each wish list via the corresponding confirmation e-mail.
3. Add wishes
You have several options to automatically add items from online stores to your wish list with all information (product name, price, picture etc.).
If you find a suitable item with the wish list feaure "Search gift" you can also save it with one click. Should you come across a product on the Internet that cannot be added to your wish list via any of the described options, you still have the option of adding it manually via the wish list feature "Add gift". The same applies, of course, for products from the store around the corner. Wishes can be changed or deleted at any time.
4. Edit and move wishes
If you want to edit or delete a wish in your wish list, you can do so using the buttons integrated in each gift item.
If you want to change the position of a wish within your wish list, you have the following options depending on the device:
On the PC or notebook, move the mouse pointer to the wish you want to move. Then click on the turquoise cross at the top right and drag the gift item to the desired location.
On your phone or tablet, press the turquoise cross at the top right of the wish you want to move. As soon as the background turns light blue, you can drag the gift item to the desired location.
5. Share wish list
With one click you can share the link to your wish list with your family and friends via e-mail, messenger (WhatsApp, Telegram etc.), SMS or social media (Facebook, Twitter). Use the buttons above your wish list banner. Here you will also find the Link Icon , with which you can copy the address of your wish list and send it via various applications.
6. Flag wishes
After your relatives, friends and acquaintances have received the link to your wish list, they can browse through your wishes. When they find a wish they would like to fulfill, they can flag the gift item as purchased after buying it from a partner store or elsewhere.
By using the button "View flagged wishes" in your wish list you can see which wishes have already been flagged as purchased by friends and family.